top of page
Name Change

Name Change

Name Change with Prose101:

With a court order you can change your legal name on government-issued identification documents such as your driver's license, passport, and social security card. You will generally need a certified copy of the decree changing your name.  If you found out that your child belongs to another person and you need to change their name, prose101 is for you. At prose101 we can help you create your name change documents and get your name change decree for adults or children.


Print it and fill in the questions and email back to us at or submit using this form, for processing. Make sure you read and include as much detail as possible. Make sure you fill in all the blanks to the best of your ability. The document is drafted from your words.


This is a DO IT YOURSELF process.

    bottom of page